Sometimes We Had to Accept the Unacceptable.

Salam..

Ermm, it's been a long time since I last wrote on my blog... It's not that I did not want to say something here, but because I felt like there's nothing to share... Eventually, I realised that this blog is not only about sharing, but also expressing.. Expressing to myself.

Well, lately I found quite lots of shocking news, in both pleasant an unpleasant ways. I didn't notice that time flies so fast. Everything is changing without me realising. I guess I am the only person who still hasn't moved on. Or maybe I was in my own world for quite a long time that I couldn't see all this coming?

I must admit. I'm weak. I'm fragile. I'm an all-the-world-couldn't-care-less girl..


I want you to know
That it doesn't matter...
(Kelly Clarkson)

Pen off.

Comments

  1. thanks for updating. hv been waiting for some news from someone closer..
    whats up m8?
    things happened, so be strong. i might not some1 close to u than others u had,bt i'll be there 4 u.
    gambatte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..sblm ni mls..ni dh ada streamyx wat2 rajin la..apa la mate ni..u r 1 of my bffs la.

    it's actually my inner thought yg xtau nk luah kt sape..besa la kdg2 kte akn terima shocking n dissapointing news..but i've let it go.life must go on mate!hehe

    tq 4 ur concern n thought.mis ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Just the Beginning

Fast Forward to 11 Years Later!