Fast Forward to 11 Years Later!

It's been a while! Today I discovered this blog, well, after 11 years! Wow! The last time I wrote was February 2010, before I got engaged, and now we're married. Tomorrow marks our 10th years of marriage! Alhamdulillah. Well, what happened in between? Alhamdulillah, we're blessed with 3 children. A lot has happened ever since. Ups and downs. The hurdles we faced from time to time somehow make us more matured and strengthens our relationship even more. I will come back. I will write back. So one day my children can read my words and laugh and cry at our stories. See you later! P/S: I forgot how to insert photos. Haha.. Actually I compose this on my hand phone. I will explore more and discover the features on mobile phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Just the Beginning

Sometimes We Had to Accept the Unacceptable.