Love Is In The Air~

It's been a while since I updated this blog.. So i guess you want some surprise after all the waiting right? Okay..here's the surprise...

For your information, I'M GETTING MARRIED! Yup..it's true..but first thing's first. I'll be engaged to the man of my life this 14th March. At first we planned to get married early 2011, but later my boyfriend proposed to make in November/December. Not 2011, but this year!

Wow, in a few months, I'll be someone's wife! It's very exciting.. but I'm worried that I can't be the best wife to him.. But don't worry dear, I'll try my best.. Please guide me and I promise, I'll make you happy for the rest of our life..

So far, my family shows good response over the plan as long as we have enough financial support. So wait for further news ok!

the love is in the air~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Just the Beginning

Sometimes We Had to Accept the Unacceptable.

Fast Forward to 11 Years Later!