Having Fun in JB (Lawatan Sambil Belajar)


Last weekend, I went to UTM Skudai to see my best buddies Aza & Zai. They were my 'best naughty friends' in MRSM Jasin. hehe.. The last time we met was in Zai's engagement last December. It was so fun to see them again. Well, it was like hen party before Aza got enganged and Zai got married.


Friday, 22nd May 2009:

I arrived at Sri Putri, Skudai at 8.00 PM. After waiting like 20 minutes, Aza & Zai came to pick me up and we went straight to Kolej 9 UTM Skudai. Luckily they had bought some food from Pasar Malam because I was starving..haha.. Then we had our so-called dinner: megi goreng, kuew teow goreng, nasi goreng, 1/2 ayam golek, crispy apam balik, 'kepok lekor disalut kuah yg melekit' (Zai, 2009), air soya n teh bunga. We catched up with each other and went to bed at 3pm, I guess.


Saturday, 23rd May 2009:

I woke up when the sun was already heating the room. So I took my bath while waiting for the girls to be awake. So we took more than an hour to get ready (yeah, putting make up on Aza's face. Tak aci Aza nmpk lg cantek dr aku & Zai yg solekkan dia!). Then we headed to the town. They decided (I wasn't given the chance to suggest any place to go) to bring me to Jusco Tebrau (rather call it 'historical place' for some other reason). My stomach was already singing rock song. But first, we had to buy movie ticket. We decided to watch "Night at the Museum 2" because "Terminator" hadn't been released. I was so excited (okay, they were more excited, mocking me for hadn't been to the cinema for 6 months).


On the way to Jusco Tebrau


Since I had been complaining about my stomach, we went straight to the makan place. After analyzing the pro & con and calories and so on (yeah, I was with 2 'chemistry' post-grad students. Okay I was exaggerating a bit ;-p), we decided to have lunch in Kenny Rogers Roasters. Bankrap la aku. Tapi takpe la, once in a while jumpa diorg ni. After menjadikan KRR tu macam bapak kitorg nye restoran (haha couple kt belakang kitorg mesti tension sebab tak dapat makan dengan tenang), kami pon dengan senang hatinya masuk ke Jusco yang memang menguji 'kerasionalan' tu. It's shopping time! Badly not for me. Aza bought Lancome make-up set, which cost her bf RM250++ (pandai eh ko Aza mentang2 nak tunang). Aku yang pada asalnya taknak shopping telah membeli 2 helai baju! haha.. 1 sweatshirt yg sgt murah (alasan membeli: aku pkai short sleeves so nanti kt dlm cinema sejuk) and 1 blouse yg sgt cantik (at least pada mata kitorg) yg ada 70% less. Both cost me less than RM25. Bijak berbelanja kan aku?hehe..


Zai & I


Night at the Museum 2 is awesome! Worth every cent of your money. It is a simple story with simple plot but full of comedy and you'll enjoy the entire screening. So for those who enjoyed Night at the Museum 1, make sure you go watch this movie. The character "Kahmunrah" the Egypt King really made us laugh, non-stop. You'll meet the old characters (including the favourite "Dumb Dumb" and the monkey) and be introduced with the new ones (like Kahmunrah and his gang). After the movie, we continued shopping (okay, correction- they continued shopping.hehe..) Then before we went back to the college, we dined in at Zai's favourite Kelantanese kedai makan (heh, dah biasa) and I ordered nasi daging merah. We continued our chit-chat and went to bed at 4 in the morning.



Sunday, 24th May 2009:

Like the day before, we woke up nearly noon, took our bath and got ready. I packed my bag as I would go home straight away. After Aza and Zai discussed where to go (that time I gave the decision to them), they decided to show me Plaza Angsana. Well, I'd been there several times but that was long time ago. Angsana is still like Angsana 10 years back. We ate at McD and then jalan2 to Romantika because Aza needed to find some stuff for the engangement hantaran. While Aza and Zai were 'analyzing' those stuff, I loitered around and bumped into a guy whom looked familiar. He smiled all the way down the escalator like he was a popular artiste. Well, after I worked my head for several minutes, it rang a bell that that guy was on tv. He was one of the contestants in LG Mystarz (I was not sure whether he went to the finale or not because I watched it once or twice). I think the name is Hairi, or something like that, and I think he shouldn't be full of himself because his voice sucks.

I took the bus home at 6.00PM and reached Pontian 35 minutes later. Anyway, thanks Zai and Aza for the wonderful weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Just the Beginning

Sometimes We Had to Accept the Unacceptable.

Fast Forward to 11 Years Later!